Last revised 23 December 2020
These Terms (“Terms”) set out the use of the CoinsApp (‘CA’) App and the Services provided. Please ensure you read these terms carefully before accessing downloading the App. These terms constitute an agreement between you and CA (“us,” “our”) and by accessing this App or CA Services, or initiating a transaction you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
You are provided access to the App and CA Services in accordance with these Terms and any transactions must be in accordance with these Terms.
We reserve the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time and will publish any changes on our Website. Your continued access of our Website and use of the APP or CA Services is a deemed acceptance of any changes to the Terms.
Whereas we make every effort to ensure information given is correct, we do not make any representations and/or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and any other information /product/services made available on the CA Website. We exclude liability in respect of any decisions you make in reliance on the content.
By registering as a user of the App or for any CA Services, you warrant that you will:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
- You are at least 18 years old (or the minimum legal age in your country) to use the App or our CA Services. Minors under the ages of (18) are prohibited to register as user or undertake any transactions.
- You are not prohibited from receiving our products, services, or software under applicable laws.
- We can withdraw/modify either temporarily or permanently this App or any part without notice and we shall not be liable to you for any such action.
- We can withdraw any Services from time to time without notice.
- We can vary these Terms from time to time and any changes will appear on the Website. Your continued use of the Website means you are deemed to have accepted the terms.
- The copyright in the content and the intellectual property on this website is owned by us.
- Any access or use other than personal use is prohibited.
- No part of the App or any of our Services may be reproduced or placed on any other platform without our prior written permission.
Whilst accessing the App or our Services , you must not:
- Use the App in a manner that violates any laws,
- Interfere with the proper operation of the App,
- Use the App to take any action that is harmful to us or to any third party,
- Do anything that may affect in any way whatsoever the proper working or appearance of the Services and products that we offer,
- Submit any content that is false defamatory, misleading, abusive, hateful, or sexually explicit,
- Access or collect any information or data using any automated means or attempt to access data you do not have our express prior permission to access,
- Submit any content whatsoever that breaches the intellectual property rights of any third party,
- Violate any third party’s right to privacy or publicity.
Any violation of our system or security may result in liability and we reserve the right to suspend/ terminate your access to the Website for any reason at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liabilities
We are not liable for any failure to perform or any delay in performance/obligations under any contract or Agreement where it is caused by event(s) outside our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations, including without limitation, all warranties, terms, conditions, whether implied or express, including fitness for purpose and usage are fully excluded. We do not warrant the adequacy, currency, accuracy, or completeness of the Website or any third-party sites that are linked to the Website, or that the functions provided on the Website will be uninterrupted, virus, or error-free.
We are not liable for any direct/ indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, lost profits, or other damages whatsoever arising in connection with the use of the Website. We shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or in connection any actions taken by yourself in using the Website
Subject to the above, except if the result of fraud or wilful or intentional act or omission or a claim for indemnification, our total aggregate liability in contract (including in respect of the indemnity), tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, shall be limited to the transaction fee paid.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless and our Group, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, directors, officers, employees, contractors, suppliers and agents against any and all costs, expenses, claims, damages, and liabilities related to or associated with your use of the Website and any alleged violation by you of these Terms
We reserve the right given to defend or settle any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification and you shall provide reasonable co-operation in this regard
You agree that your access to and use of the App will be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the law of the BVI without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. For any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms, you agree that it will be resolved exclusively by the BVI Courts.
CoinsApp (‘CA’) is a Digital Wallet owned by Dan Holdings. Information about the product is contained at the CA website.
Information we collect
By using the App and our Services you acknowledge and agree that we collect information about you. This information includes both information that you provide to us and information that is collected and includes: your name, your address, your email address, your date of birth.
You provide information through the continued use of our Services such as your participation in any social media functions on our Website or App or in instances you may report any problem with our Services. The information we hold includes your name, residence address, email identity, telephone details, location and Bank Verification Number. From time-to-time we may require additional information in the event of high value or high volume or irregular transactions are recorded to ensure we comply with all anti money laundering obligations.
Information collected automatically
Some information is collected automatically when you visit our Website and use our App such as:
- Pages visited on the Website
- Your IP address used to access our App and Services
- Your URL
- How you accessed our site
- The browser you use and the type
- Your mobile operator
- Your location, language and time settings
- Data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
Use of your information
We may use your information to:
- Understand/analyse how you use the App and our Services,
- Improve our App and our Services ,
- Send you emails about any of our product and services of relevance/interest to you if you have consented and submitted your email address,
- Disclose information as may be required by law in order to comply with any Court orders, legal process, and to prevent fraud/crime
Our App may have links to other third-party websites which are outside our control. In the event you access such links, the third-party websites may collect information about you in accordance with their own terms and conditions and privacy policies and you should ensure you read those terms.
We do our best to protect the information we have about you but cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted. We do take the guarding of the security of your personal information seriously and the information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation such as cooperation in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity or where it is deemed necessary to prevent or detect fraud or crime.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To improve our Services to you and to analyse, test, survey, research and understand the effectiveness of our Services
- To provide you information about relevant products or other services that may be offered from time to time
- To enable participation in any interactive features of our Services
We may from time to time share or disclose your information with selected third parties including:
- where the information is required by third parties who are our affiliates, business partners, suppliers or subcontractors in order to perform any contract required with them or with you
- any analytical /search engine providers for the purposes of optimising and improving our Website and Services
- to allow selected third parties including advertisers to provide information about relevant products/ serve adverts to you
- where we are under any duty to disclose or share your information to comply with any legal obligation or to protect our rights or the rights of others
Storing your information
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax /accounting and reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, or other requirements.
You have the right to access and to amend your information if it is inaccurate/incorrect or out of date, and to restrict and object to and restrict certain processing of your information. This includes the right to click on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing communications. You have the right to ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes by emailing us at support [email protected] and you have the right to delete information that you have provided to us. You are able to withdraw your consent at any time. Any withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing of data before consent is withdrawn.
A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on your browser. Cookies are used to distinguish you and remember you and your preferences when you visit our Website.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These are needed for the operation of our Website and Platform. The cookies collect information in respect of the operation of the Website and for example, allow you to log on to secure areas of the Website.
Performance/Analytical: These cookies collect information about how users use our Website including the number of Users. These cookies help us to improve the way our Website works
Functionality: These cookies record the visit to the Website and how you accessed the website. These cookies may be used to personalise our service to you.
Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies. Cookies are stored on your computer and transmitted by you. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies. By changing the settings in your Internet browser, you are able to deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies. Cookies that have been saved may be deleted at any time. Please note if you delete or disable cookies, you may not be able to access all parts of our Website.