These Terms (“Terms”) set out the use of the CoinsApp (‘CA’) Website and the services provided. Please ensure you read these terms carefully before accessing the Website. These terms constitute an agreement between you and CA (“us,” “our”) and by accessing this Website or initiating a transaction you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
You are provided access to the Website in accordance with these Terms and any transactions must be in accordance with these Terms.
We reserve the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time and will publish any changes on our Website. Your continued access of our Website is a deemed acceptance of any changes to the Terms.
You acknowledge and agree that the Website is to be used for personal and informational purposes only. Whereas we make every effort to ensure information given is correct, we do not make any representations and/or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and any other information /product/services made available on the Website. We exclude liability in respect of any decisions you make in reliance on the content.
By registering as a user of the Website, you warrant that you will:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
- You are at least 18 years old (or the minimum legal age in your country) to use the Website. Minors under the ages of (18) are prohibited to register as user or undertake any transactions.
- You are not prohibited from receiving our products, services, or software under applicable laws.
- We can withdraw/modify either temporarily or permanently this Website or any part of it without notice and we shall not be liable to you for any such action.
- We can withdraw any services from time to time without notice
- We can vary these Terms from time to time and any changes will appear on the Website. Your continued use of the Website means you are deemed to have accepted the terms.
- The copyright in the content and the intellectual property on this website is owned by us.
- Any access or use other than personal use is prohibited.
- No part of the Website may be reproduced or on any other Website without our prior written permission.
Whilst accessing the Website, you must not:
- Use the Website in a manner that violates any laws,
- Interfere with the proper operation of the Website,
- Use the Website to take any action that is harmful to us or to any third party,
- Do anything that may affect in any way whatsoever the proper working or appearance of the services and products that we offer,
- Submit any content that is false defamatory, misleading, abusive, hateful, or sexually explicit,
- Access or collect any information or data using any automated means or attempt to access data you do not have our express prior permission to access,
- Submit any content whatsoever that breaches the intellectual property rights of any third party,
- Violate any third party’s right to privacy or publicity.
Any violation of our system or security may result in liability and we reserve the right to suspend/ terminate your access to the Website for any reason at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liabilities
We are not liable for any failure to perform or any delay in performance/obligations under any contract or Agreement where it is caused by event(s) outside our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations, including without limitation, all warranties, terms, conditions, whether implied or express, including fitness for purpose and usage are fully excluded. We do not warrant the adequacy, currency, accuracy, or completeness of the Website or any third-party sites that are linked to the Website, or that the functions provided on the Website will be uninterrupted, virus, or error-free.
We are not liable for any direct/ indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, lost profits, or other damages whatsoever arising in connection with the use of the Website. We shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or in connection any actions taken by yourself in using the Website
Subject to the above, except if the result of fraud or wilful or intentional act or omission or a claim for indemnification, our total aggregate liability in contract (including in respect of the indemnity), tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, shall be limited to the transaction fee paid.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless and our Group, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, directors, officers, employees, contractors, suppliers and agents against any and all costs, expenses, claims, damages, and liabilities related to or associated with your use of the Website and any alleged violation by you of these Terms
We reserve the right given to defend or settle any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification and you shall provide reasonable co-operation in this regard
You agree that your access to and use of the Website will be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the law of BVI without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. For any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms, you agree that it will be resolved exclusively by BVI Court.