CoinsApp is a digital wallet owned by Dan Holdings. Information about the product is contained at the CA website.
By using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that we collect information about you. This information includes information that you provide to us and information that is collected when you visit our Website :
- Your name, address
- Confirmation you are over the age of 18
- Your email address
- Your date of birth
Some information is collected automatically when you visit our website such as :
- Pages visited on the Website.
- Your IP address
- How you accessed our site
- The browser you use and the type
- Your mobile operator
- Your location, language and time settings
- Data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
Use of Information
We may use the information to:
- Understand/analyse how you use the Website,
- Improve our Website,
- Send you emails about any of our product and services of relevance/interest to you if you have consented and submitted your email address,
- Share your information with third parties who supply us with IT services,
- Disclose information as may be required by law in order to comply with any Court orders, legal process, and to prevent fraud.
Our site may have links to other third-party websites which are outside our control. In the event you access such links, the third-party websites may collect information about you in accordance with their own terms and conditions and privacy policies and you should ensure you read those terms.
We do our best to protect the information we have about you but cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
You have the right to access and to amend your information, and to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. You have the right to object to and restrict processing of your data. This includes the right to click on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing communications and the right to delete information that you have provided us.
You are able to withdraw your consent at any time. Any withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing of data before consent is withdrawn.